No Contact Consultations Available
At DMI Paving & Sealcoating, we remain committed to serving our local communities during this time of uncertainty. As an essential public works business, we are open and continuing to provide superior asphalt paving and repair services to Florida businesses.
The health of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us, and we are taking every precaution to ensure a safe work environment. We are now offering socially distant, zero-contact consultations for current and future customers.
Social Distancing Service Guidelines
If your commercial property is in need of asphalt or concrete paving services but you don’t feel comfortable meeting face-to-face, our team of experts would be happy to provide a virtual estimate for your project instead. Here is how it works:
- Initial Consultation: Contact our office by filling out our contact form or calling 1-800-432-1191. A member of our team will get in touch to discuss your project and answer any questions you have.
- Property Assessment: Our team of paving experts will conduct a socially distant, no contact evaluation of your property. This will be completed independently by our team members—there is no need for you to come outside to meet with us.
- Project Proposal: Based on our conversations and the property assessment, we will create a project proposal with final details and estimated costs. We will review this proposal with you via email, phone call, or video call and answer any questions.
- Sign Contract: After reviewing the project proposal with you, we will send your contract via email. Once the contract is signed, we will move forward with scheduling.
- Complete Project: Our team will order necessary materials and begin working on your project. The project manager will provide updates on your project as needed via email or phone.
A Safe, Healthy Work Environment Is Our #1 Priority
In addition to offering no contact consultations, we have also educated all DMI employees on CDC-recommended protocols to combat the spread of infectious disease. Each of our fleet service vehicles has been equipped with hand sanitation dispensers, and all six of our Florida offices have been professionally sanitized.
Would you like to schedule a no contact consultation for your concrete or asphalt paving project? Request a free virtual estimate for your project today.